Naturally, I did not get every Mojo sketch done this past week, although I will make them all! There are some wonderful ones. Here is "MojoFriday" - a sketch by Teresa Kline that caught my eye. I did take a little liberty with the sketch as I wanted to use this stamp - I turned the sketch on it's side and omitted the bow. I double stamped this one, as I've been liking the effect lately. I love this stamp as it so closely resembles one of my favorite flowers, the butterfly orchid. I used to grow orchids and that was one of the orchids that I absolutely could not grow! Others thrived under my care, but not that one. I just love orchids and have just one left now that blooms every spring right around Easter.Credits time:
Stamps: Verve "Enjoy"
Cardstock: Stampin' Up in pink pirouette, riding hood red, and basic black
DSP: ??? there's no name on the sheets!
Ink: SU riding hood red and Old Olive, Marvy Matchables in #3 Blue
Necessities: Spellbinders nestibilites dies: classic rectangles, classic circles, small pinking circles, small scalloped rectangles, Quickutz Retro Squares embossing folder, and vintage bias tape
Enjoy,



No comments:
Post a Comment