Monday, August 24, 2009

Good luck at the end of the rainbow?

Rainbow-Aug-20-2009

I took this photo on August 20th, 2009 right outside the front door of my home and I'd like to share it with you. I don't know if rainbows bring good luck, but I know I sure could use some. I hope you have good luck too in whatever you do!

Enjoy,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing because I need all of the luck I can get! Thanks for the "sign". It is pouring rain here and that is the first good thing I am greeted with! Gina

Linda said...

We all need a rainbow outside our window. I have a picture of one I saw on my way to school last Spring. I made my day.
Thanks for the nice comment on my card. I love your August 23 Mojo Friday card. It is fantastic.