
I don't know that I'm ready for Monday or if I'm going to be able to keep up with all of this activity, but I'm giving it my best shot. Here's sketch 1 for Verve's 2nd Anniversary (Happy Anniversary Verve!). Look out for a new Mojo sketch every day this week... OMG!
In case I haven't mentioned, I just love My Mind's Eye products. I went and stocked up this weekend on their new releases. Loving the Halloween and Christmas paper! I'm using one of them here, the Ooh La La paper.

Credits Time:
Stamps: Verve "Kindred Spirits"
Card stock: Stampin' Up in Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, and Blush Blossom
DSP: My Mind's Eye "Ooh La La"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Necessities: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Memory box jewel stickers, distress tool, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder




2 comments:
I am thinking about getting someone to buy me a cuttle bug. Can you recommend which pattern folders to buy? I am not into die cuts and have lots of them left over from my creative.memories days. Thanks and what is double stamping, lol!?
I really like the colors, composition and the bling in the fluer di lies!! Your baby is so cute, I can't believe you brush his teeth every night!!!so cute!xoSusan
Post a Comment