Saturday, August 15, 2009

Little One's Mojo?


It's time for more Mojo, Mojo Monday to be exact. This time we have a baby card. I do not do a lot of baby cards, but a co-worker friend is having a baby and the shower is on Tuesday for her. That is, if she doesn't have the little bundle of joy over the weekend - we are cutting it close! Anyway, this one is for Sarah's little one. I really liked Julie's card and you can see the influence in this one. Yes, I ordered myself some Verve stamps this weekend. How could I not? The designs were so wonderful. I also got some older designs I've been wanting. I can't wait to start using them when they arrive.
mojomonday_99
Credits time:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages
Cardstock: Stampin' Up in Certainly Celery, So Saffron & Bashful Blue
DSP: Stampin' Up Delicate Dots
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Ranger Distressed in Antique Linen
Necessities: Cuttlebug d'vine swirl embossing folder, Spellbinders Foliage Frame (accent), Memory box jewel stickers, SU Ribbon in Certainly Celery, Zots, EK corner rounder punch, paper piercer

Enjoy,

2 comments:

Susan Sager Brown said...

Girl, your mojo is workin!!! ALL of Your cards are gorgeous. I got your package and just love my card. The embossing with the skulls is too cool. Thank you for all the goodies, you are way too generous!! The cabinet card is unlike anything I've ever seen before! You know of course when I finish my White Stripes Martyr 9 card ACEO set that it is yours!! I am in the middle of "cleaning" hahaha my studio and designing a blog for a friend so who knows when it will be done, but it's yours when it is!!! I can't wait to get my hands in my goodie box and start creating. Thanks again, so happy I won!!! xoSusan

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

your cards are superb!
i am green ;-)
LOL