
I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the pace, especially since I was behind already. MojoMonday is three sketches ahead of me now... and I'm still working on the five Verve Anniversary Sketches. I am bound and determined to get through them all, plus the Mojo sketches! Regardless, here's another card for your enjoyment. This is for my Marc in honor of his birthday which was today! We had dinner with his Mom (pizza, of course). He really loved the card and insisted that I post it on my blog. I was strongly inspired (again) by Julie's card for the 5th sketch Verve Anniversary, with my own interpretation, of course! PS - I'm not doing them in any order. This weekend I hope to hold my self up at home and get caught up on things here. One thing I need to do is list some items on Etsy. I have a wonderful ATC card filing cabinet which I'll be listing. I've never seen anything like this before, so keep your eyes open for that. I also have flower frogs (like I and others use as a prop for card photos) so watch for those too. Who knows? Maybe some cards will end up out there too? I have people taking orders already.

Credits time:
Stamps: Verve "Wonderful Wishes"
Cardstock: Stampin' Up in Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
DSP: My Mind's Eye "Snowed In Starburst" and Basic Grey "Granola / Seed"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Necessities: Spellbinders Nestibilities (classic circles & classic rectangles), SU ribbon in Riding Hood Red, and Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Floral Fantasy"
Enjoy,



No comments:
Post a Comment