Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yet Another MojoMonday


MojoMonday_week93

This time I got an early start on MojoMonday, at least for me. I'm usually making my card on Sunday! I love the new Stampin' Up In Colors, but I am going to miss the old colors, especially Kiwi Kiss! I felt like being different this time. I don't know if it's the 4th of July thing, or what, but I'm into stars right now. Love the stars.

Credits time:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss & Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up
DP: Wild Raspberry Green & Blue Paisley K&Company and Stampin' Up
Other: Quickutz stars, Spellbinders Nesties petite ovals, KaiserScrapbook Pearls, Ribbon from Michaels, ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

I hope every has a wonderful and safe 4th of July weekend!

Enjoy,

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great card I love the colors.

Linda said...

Hi again, Where in WI? I am about 45 min. North of Madison. I read you profile. Your are a very busy girl. Have you had a blog for 5 years? I love the layout of your blog. I wish I knew how to make my left side smaller. I think there is a lot of wasted space. I love the key and stuff on the left side of your blog.
I hope you had a good 4th.
Linda