I believe I have finally shaken whatever this bug is that had me feeling bad. Yeah! No more coughing, sneezing, wheezing... at least for now! I had a wonderful weekend and was able to work in my studio. I am working on some submissions, so sorry - I cannot post them for you! But, here is a peek at a b-day card for a friend. I think it's very pretty and cheery - at least that's the look I'm going for! I did some paper piercing on this one. That was a lot of fun. I've been doing some sewing on paper too on my other projects. As a quilter, that's a lot of fun for me too. :) I guess it's the perfect mix of the two hobbies for me! LOL
The new MojoMonday is out. I've got to get busy on that and finish my other projects. Oh boy - don't forget work! Yikes... gotta pay for this somehow. Gotta go now.
Credits time:
Stamps by Stampin' Up, Impression Obession & Papertrey Ink
Cardstock by Stampin' Up
Copic markers, Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Nesties (inverted scallop), paper piecer tool




No comments:
Post a Comment