
Running late as usual, but here's my Mojo, just in time to watch for tomorrow's sketch! One note: this is my first time stamping with Verve stamps and I love my new set, Kindred Spirits. I must say, it was amazing how quickly I received them and how beautifully they were wrapped. Excellent service from a wonderfully creative stamp company... That's what I say! You might be able to tell from my blog design and even my watermark and siggy that I'm a bit partial to fleur de lis!
Running late, so a further description will have to follow, but here's the lowdown:
Credits time:
Stamps: Kindred Spirits by Verve
Cardstock: Stampin' Up in So Safron, Baja Breeze, Black; DP: Sassafras
Necessities: Spellbinders Pendant Fleur De Lis, Fiskars Apron Lace Punch, Vintage Button, and Stampin' Up Taffeta Ribbon in Riding Hood Red




1 comment:
I LOVE your cards! Visiting from Aimslee's and have bookmarked you on my site...I just love love love cards and they are the one thing that I cannot master, lol! Gina
Post a Comment