This has been some year. My little puppy is sick. Luckily we've caught it early on and yesterday the vet put him on medication so he'll be ok. Needless to say, his little tummy's not been feeling well the past couple of days. In the meantime I did get three cards finished for submission to Whipper Snapper's summer contest, which was actually Halloween oriented! It was fun. Lucky for me, Whipper Snapper is nearby, so when I went to the post office to mail my package, the clerk said, "oh, this is for us - I'll take this right back to the mail carrier so that it can be delivered today." How wonderful! Especially since the deadline is tomorrow! I am always late... this will be one time I am one day ahead of the deadline. Since I've had a little dark cloud following me the past couple of days with nothing but bad things happening in my life, I needed a good thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment