Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Blogoversary!

Wow - I cannot believe that I've been blogging for five years now. Although my blog originally started out as a more personal adventure, I've had so much fun these past few years sharing my stories, photos and creations with you all and more importantly, experiencing other people's blogs along the way. Of course, using Blogger makes it all so easy to do this, which is why I started this in the first place. I will be getting a blog makeover within the next few days (hopefully), so do come back soon for that. And do leave your comment on this posting for your chance to win some blogcandy - see June 2, 2009 posting for specifics. I will pick a contest winner after 6/19 to give everyone a chance to post a comment as we are all so busy nowadays!
card_liveyourbliss_wm
Here in my photo are some of the goodies I got while at the Bead & Button Show this past weekend. Isn't the turquoise just beautiful? Two of my resin filled bezels are shown as well. I can see that I'll be making some jewelry again in the near future!

Credits time:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Card stock: Stampin' Up, DSP unknown, Other items: Nestabilities, Fiskars star punch, brown plastic star punch layered behind pink star punch

Enjoy,
-Roberta

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

So pretty!

Happy blogoversary!

GlorV1 said...

Congrats on all these years of blogging. And may you have many more happy ones.

Susan Sager Brown said...

thanks, Roberta, for your always kind and often funny comments on my blog. Yes, I was horribly saddened by KoKo Taylor's passing. I thank my lucky stars I was able to see her live last year. She knew how much she was loved. I was so fortunate to tell her She was my Queen, I love you, and blow her kisses that she caught on stage not 8 feet from me. One of the best moments of my life. I am seeing Etta James and Buddy Guy this summer. My daughter is seeing Marilyn Manson. I was too scared to go. I made her father go. I told her I'm too old and fat and I'll get hurt. I am satisfied with listening to him by CD!! Have you heard The Kings Of Leon. You may like them. I adore your music list, I think we are music soul mates. You forgot The White Stripes tho......xoSusan

sheri said...

the card is beautiful