We not only learning about mixing, pouring and working with jewelery grade "ice resin," but we learned about making bezels to hold the resin and all the different things we can encapsulate within resin - INCLUDING PAPER! How fabulous, how wonderful, how delightful! We also learning about drilling, and hammering, and mold making and burning (the cured paper covered resin). Of course, I bought a few goodies while at the show, but not too many. If only I were a millionaire, but alas... LOL! I probably wouldn't appreciate what I do have as much then, right? That's what I will tell myself anyway. Here's my handiwork from the workshop - keep in mind it's a bit messy mainly because of the transporting. Normally at home you'd not move them but let them cure. These are merely experiments! My stick was shedding it's bark too and now that has resin on it. It's a fun messy process. You should try it sometime!

Enjoy,
-Roberta



2 comments:
These are wonderful. Make more!! lots more!! I love your new blog design. It is very upbeat, easy to read, love the colors, layout and graphics! WELL DONE!xoSusan
beautiful
Post a Comment