
Inspired by the month of May muse (Johnny Depp) posted by BroknHeart Art ( thanks for the inspiration, Susan) who posts a different muse each month - I decided to start a new feature with photos of Johnny on my blog. If you're a Depp fan - enjoy! If not (you know who you are) please ignore Johnny... :) Just for this month, I'm including a bonus Johnny in this posting! Today's is by F. Scott Schaefer from 6/06. Here's my plug: Johnny has a new movie coming out in June, Public Enemy, which was filmed in and around the Midwest, including the Milwaukee/Madison area. I can't wait to see it!
Enjoy,
-Roberta



3 comments:
Oh man, what a hunk he is. Oooh lala.
Oh my god!!! This is the BEST pic of JD I've ever seen!! I'm so glad I inspired you to add a monthly muse! We will all be so enriched!!! He makes me want to strip and howl at the moon! oh, did I type that out loud???? teehee
xoSusan
now that is truly beautiful!!
Post a Comment