Tuesday, February 10, 2009

new to wii



I continue to be busy with work. But this weekend we got a wii - this is my first video game equipment, believe it (or not). So many of my friends and co-workers have one, along with a Wii Fit. I got one of those too. I got my first taste of it this this morning - it is not kind! It weighs you and tells you that you are over weight straight out! I didn't have time to do the exercises this morning (of course not!), so I will have to do that later today. I also got Animal Crossing. It just looks like fun. I started playing with it the other day. Got my first home, now I have to pay for it (it's just like life - do I really need a game for that?!) You can interact online via wifi. How cool is that? I have to try it...

In my enthusiasm for journaling and weight loss, I have turned to journaling with pics of yoga poses and swim suits for inspiration. These two pics are journal pages in their early stages. I have so enjoyed this online journaling class and it has incorporated well into my life. I can cut up journaling bits to use (for my own personal use) and use my gel medium at a later time. Painting is my favorite activity and I never have enough time to do it. I need to get back to making fabric paper! I miss that. Hope all is going well with you - it is very spring like here today. VERY unusual for early February. Yikes. Almost 60. That's more like May weather for Wisconsin.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Coolio, what is that I spy? Some LLBean cover goodness!

LOL, you would not believe how many thank you notes I have gotten from journalers to rip off that cover, like until I did it, it would have never occurred to them! Man, I guess it was because I usually trash the LLBean catalog (yes, I realize I just said something sacreligious.) winkwink

Seriously, that cover begs "use me! collage me!"

Congrats on the Wii thing. It hasn't bitten here at Casa Miguel...yet. But if you continue to make it look so damn attractive...

happy love day!
xoxo

Goldbettyboop said...

Loving your Journal pages, really cool! They are so fresh and the point you are making is right there on the page... I love yoga on the Wii, I love my Wii it is such fun.

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comments on my 1st journal pages - it is wonderful to get encouragement from others out there