

Happy Valentines Day to you all! I would like to share a creation not yet complete (story of my life - I will be late for my own funeral). I began this valentine creation for the love of my life, Marc back in December. It is a board book with each page dedicated to a subject near and dear to his heart. One page is of course our life together and the other is Marc with our Farmall cub tractor (we do not live in the city, but in the suburbs, so when we take it out it out it draws a bit of attention). I showed it to him this morning in it's incomplete stage and he loved it anyway... I told him that this way he can have some input as to the final outcome of the complete design (nice save, Roberta!). FYI, sorry, but for some reason my images here are a bit grainy...



1 comment:
Welcome welcome to the heART party! These pages from the board book look just beautiful!! Such depth of color and texture. So excited that you joined the festival :_
You know, Blogger does some kind of compression on photos when you upload them -- so even though my photos look crystal clear, sometimes when they get to the blog page, they look grainy. Seems like it is just part of the upload... other times they come out fine?? Something about original resolution?? Don't know...
Anyway... lovely lovely lovely to see you here at the fest today!
miracles,
k-
Post a Comment