Wednesday, February 4, 2009

here i am




no, i haven't fallen off the face of the earth. still extremely busy with work. the kind that pays the bills... it is getting a little less busy and within about two months, will be much more manageable. anyway, i continue with my journaling online class. here's what i've been up to. i'll post more in a day or two.

5 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i noticed the picture of your studio so i am clicking on your flickr badge to see more.
I enjoy your work and these pages speaks volumes. keep journaling!

Lila Rostenberg said...

too love seeing your art journal pages! Makes me want to stay home but I have to get to work to pay bills too! LOL!
I do quilts, watercolor and collage. Found you from Mermaid musings!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey sweets! Love what you've done with the Pam pages. This is definitely The Look. You've got it down. But, when do you stop? That's my problemo. LOL I either stop too soon or too late. Sigh

xoxo

reagan said...

Roberta, your pages look wonderful and I'm so glad you joined my workshop. Enjoy the journey!
xoxo
Pam

Susan Sager Brown said...

I'm loving your fish that asks where her baggage is. too funny. colors are great too. Now I want to take a Pam class!! Let me know if you are signing up for another and I will join the group. Thanks too for your kind comments....
xoSusan