Tuesday, July 15, 2008
midwest travel problems
now i am really disturbed. i have real concerns about my upcoming vacation. the airline with which i've got tickets travel to to orlando in september is now saying that they will be canceling and rearranging scheduled flights beginning mid-september - right when i'm scheduled for my trip. that really stinks. they are taking the airplanes out of service that we will be flying on AND they will be discontinuing certain destinations. PLUS i found out that the travel insurance that i purchased with my trip package will not cover any additional costs associated with these changes to my airfare. doubly stinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comments! I learned about the tar gel during Anne Grgich's class at Art and Soul Va 2008. We actually mixed it with latte and painted it on as a tinted finishing glaze. It takes a LONG time to dry when you layer it up. It has a very shiny but soft surface. I love the way it looks. I would not advise using any sharp writing tools over it, thick Sharpie is probably ok. Looking forward to visiting you blog again soon, and seeing more of your art.
Cheers,
Susan
Thanks, Susan. I will have to try the tar gel - latte!
Post a Comment