I waited for YEARS for Blogger to come out with a mobile app to be able to post - not just view already posted entries... That moment has finally arrived. As you know, I've been using an app called "Blogpress" to do this for the past few months & it works well. In my initial trials of the brand new Blogger app I find it to be ok for blogging on the go, but Blogpress still has features to beat it. In Blogpress I can upload future postings & edit them if needed. I can also preview them before uploading. Both are necessary in my book! So, for now I'll stick with Blogpress. If you haven't already purchased Blogpress, then the Blogger app may be sufficient for you as the Blogger app is free while Blogpress is still $2.99. Happy blogging!
- Enjoy!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment