Now I have been on Etsy since March 1, 2008. I've not sold on Etsy before, but I do have experience selling on Ebay. Being that I am going the crafted direction, Etsy makes more sense to me at this point in my life. Besides, IT'S FUN! There is so much awesome stuff on Etsy. I may not have sold before on Etsy, but I have purchased things. Some really cool things and each transaction has been a good one. My favorite seller right now is: Wild Ginger Silk. Sheila's scarves are deliciously beautiful. I am glad scarves are making a come back. I find them to be a wonderful addition to my otherwise boring "banker" suits. I love jewelry, yes. But the colorful silk scarves offered at Wild Ginger Silk add a soft splash of color.
I will follow up with more about the forthcoming wedding, but for now that's all the info you get! I have more ideas waiting to be crafted and they will soon find their way onto Etsy. Of course, I will also share more Disney and dog stories with you soon.
Enjoy,



No comments:
Post a Comment