Saturday, May 21, 2011

PIRATES

Yes, it's time for yet another pirates movie. If you've been to my site before, you know that I am a Johnny Depp fan (hence his pic on my blog), but I also love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Most people either like them or hate them. You already know where I stand, how about you? I plan on seeing the latest Pirates movie tomorrow, so I'll let you know my thoughts then.

In the meantime, I have more items listed and you can see them here on Etsy. My tiaras are absolutely beautiful, I must say so myself. The Swarovski crystals glitter like diamonds. On the latest creation, they be blue diamonds! I can do them in just about any color (if you've looked at Swarovski's colors, you know what I mean). They are perfect to match with your wedding or prom colors.

Enjoy,
 

No comments: