Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Waltzingmouse #7

I am happy to be participating in the Waltzingmouse Challenge Sketch again. Let me know what you think. I am so in love with these stamps as I am so addicted to Spellbinders and so many of Claire's stamps work so beautifully with the Nesties. I am very anxious to get her latest Halloween sets - if you follow my blog you know what a Halloween fan I am!
Here's the sketch.





And here's the card:

Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge 7



Cardstock: Stampin' Up in Bermuda Bay, Pale Plum & Black; DSP: Basic Grey "Lime Rickey"
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps: Fancy Phrases
Ink: Ranger Distress Victorian Velvet & Pumice Stone, Versamark
Necessities: Spellbinders {Fancy Tags & Labels Nine}, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint {rock candy}, Ranger Embossing Powder


Enjoy,

3 comments:

anya said...

Beautiful, Roberta! I love how you used the Fancy Tags on your card - it really adds an elegance to it! Glad you could play along with the WMSC again this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Roberta! Great way to showcase the sentiment from the WM Fancy Phrases set! So elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with the WMSC :)

Julia Aston said...

Wow - those Fancy tags look super on this - what a great design and I love the DP on this Roberta - nice job with the sketch - thanks so much for playing with WMS this week!