Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello

I'm back. Did you miss me? Where has the month of July went? We are battling mosquitoes like crazy here as we have had the rainiest July on record. I've been keeping busy, as usual. I've taken up an exercise program of walking - it's called ChiWalking and I really love it. Between that and the Nike sensor with my iPod, I can track how far and the pace of my walks. It's great. I can listen to my music if I want to (or not). I take the boys (Papillons) with me most times, but on those days when I want to go on faster and longer walks the boys stay at home and relax. They like to do this especially on hot humid days. My guess is that working out with a fur coat on is no fun!

As for my art projects, I have made headway. I am still working on my Metal Magic art quilt. It is coming along and I like how it's looking. If you quilt, then you know what I mean! I just love the latest Waltzingmouse Stamps. I think I'm addicted... I am a Spellbinders Nesties addict, that is for sure - and Claire at Waltzingmouse Stamps makes these gorgeous stamps that go with your Nesties! OMG!!! On to the artwork. I made this card for a long time friend from work who recently had a heart attack. She is now doing well and I'm hoping this card cheers her up as I'm sure she's going stir crazy at home (she's usually the woman on the go).



Waltzingmouse Stamps

Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Ink: Ranger Distress
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Fancy Labels
Necessities: Spellbinders Nesties, Stampin' Up ribbon; Stampin' Up scalloped punch


In the meantime am busy planning a short, but sweet{heart} getaway to Walt Disney World with Marc as this year marks our 15th Anniversary. Can't wait for that!


Enjoy,

No comments: