Does this mean anything to you? Well I suppose that depends upon your age. If you were around in the 1960's, the the Jefferson Airplane song comes to mind. Or maybe if you are a bit younger the Brady Bunch's maid Alice comes to mind. Or maybe just plain old Alice in Wonderland comes to mind. Well today I'm referring to a new website, Alice - that I discovered (see link on right side of blog). Now, I choose to buy local whenever I can to support the local economy. I hope you do too. What Alice does is they will deliver to your door items you routinely use, with no charge for shipping. I checked this out and found their prices to be pretty competitive in part because they apply the manufacturers coupons directly for you so you don't have to cut the coupons. That saves time which also saves you money (for other things). Plus, I hate running from store to store just to get all of my shopping list completed. Sound familiar? You can get products like laundry supplies, garbage bags, foil, tissues, TP, plus pantry supplies like cereal and breakfast bars all in one place. And they have a neat feature that allows you to time shipments so you can set up automatic shipments so you'll never run out of TP & tissues if that's ever a problem for you! Thats my sales pitch, so if you are interested, I have a cute link on the right side of my blog so you can check it out. They have a special offer too if you click on this link. For me, they practically are local as they are out of Middleton Wisconsin.



No comments:
Post a Comment