Saturday, January 16, 2010

January thaw

We are having a warm up here, but before you get too excited - that just means temps in the mid 30's. For two little Papillons, it means torture because the snow slowly melts to yuck and they DO NOT LIKE YUCK. I can't say I blame them. I wouldn't want to walk out there in my bare feet either. In two weeks Jac will get a teeth cleaning at the vet and they will see about repairing the hernia that he has gotten - probably due to chasing Zero around the house like a mad dog all the time. They do love to play!

I am working on several projects - wirework jewelry and a journal project for Michelle Ward's GPP Street Team. I haven't played along in quite sometime, so I'm looking forward to it. I am very disgusted with myself for not being more prompt on the 15th when the Bead & Button Show registration opened at noon - I went on to register for one of Susan Lenart Kazmar's workshops and it was already closed! That was very fast. I knew it would fill up fast, but that was crazy! Boy was I mad. I'm taking two other of her workshops, but that one is the one I really wanted to take. I'm looking forward to Beryl Taylor's workshop too. I am signed up for that already. So many projects!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Do you know what you're giving to your Valentine?

Enjoy,

No comments: