
I'm working on an earlier start to my Mojo this week considering my usual late Sunday afternoon postings. It's been a dismal week at work for me, so it's been a treat to get away to make a card to share with you today. For whatever reason right now (see last post) I am lovin' the combo of the yellow/blue. It has such a summer feeling to it. For yellow, SU's So Saffron is a personal favorite of mine and I haven't met a blue that I didn't like. LOL!

Credits Time:
Stamps: Lockhart Stamp Co. Butterfly, "You're the Best" from Verve Kindred Spirits set
Cardstock: Stampin' Up in Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, So Saffron & Basic Black ; DSP: My Mind's Eye Garden Party line - "My Sunshine in the Sunshine"
Ink: Memento Rich Coco
Necessities: Spellbinders, Cuttlebug embossing folder, distressing tool, Stitching, Stampin' Up So Saffron Ribbon, and to color the butterfly: Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, Copic markers & Copic Spica in red, plus Stickles Star Dust, Pop It Shapes
Your comments are always welcome! Thank you for stopping by today.
Enjoy,



No comments:
Post a Comment