Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Need a vacation!

card_margarita_celebration
Now that summer time is here, I thought it was time for a summertime card. Love this stamp by Impression Obsession. It goes so well with the DSP by FlairDesigns.com called Cool Waters. Sentiment is by Impression Obsession too. Card stock by Stampin' Up. I used my Copic markers to color the image and used my classic circle nestabilities, followed by the inverted scallop nestabilities. Just love 'em! They give that sun ray effect.

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at my friend Julie's house and went out on the lake for a time on her speed boat. We brought my dog Jac along - this was his first time out on a boat and he just loved it! The wind in his face, the spray of the water - he couldn't get enough. I was so proud of him. His buddy, Meeka (who is a rat terrier) was there too. She is such a daredevil on the boat. She loves to stand on the bow of the boat. I wouldn't let Jac up there, although he wanted to follow Meeka up there. I'm a protective dog mommy...

Enjoy,
-Roberta

1 comment:

reagan said...

Wonderful card! Sounds like the dog had a great time:-)