
I am battling with iPhoto '09. You see, normally I like to wait for several months (typically at least 6 months) until I get a software upgrade. I didn't wait with the new iLife '09 for Mac. NO - this time I had to get it right away when it came out... so now iPhoto is making me nuts with this new feature that should be wonderful - the upload to Flickr. I import photos from my camera into iPhoto, then can upload them right into Flickr. Great, right? Not so! I've got photos disappearing from Flickr. Photos disappearing from iPhoto. YIKES! The Apple discussion board seems to have a few bugs reported with iPhoto '09. Nothing dreadfully bad. I mean, I have my time capsule back up so I can recover any "misplaced" photos. Its the hassle. I am so used to no hassle with my Mac. Happiness, almost bliss! So much for the wonderful upload feature. I'll have to do it the old fashioned way which takes just a few seconds more. Hopefully soon they will have it resolved. Ok - enough ranting and raving for now. I am attaching (hopefully it won't disappear!) a photo of a lovely flower with the dreadful name of deadnettle. They bloom from spring through fall. (I do love flowers!)
Enjoy,
-Roberta



1 comment:
Enjoying looking at your flower photos, and your cards and journal pages. Finally got caught up since last visit. Have fun at the festival. I blogged about the car if you want to know about it.
xoxo,
~a~
Post a Comment