
I will not dwell on bad news, but I must get this off my chest. Marc found out today that his shop is closing up today. Like everyone else you see on the news, we knew this could happen, just never thought it could, would happen to us. We will make the best of our situation. I have just resigned myself to the fact that this is a challenging year for us. I know I am not alone in this though. So many people out there have worse situations to face. Every cloud has a silver lining. We must make the best of what life throws at us and come out better at the end of it.
A thank you goes out to all of you who have commented on the loss of my doggie, Guinness. Many of you have shared your own personal stories of loss of your own pets. They are so much more to us and hold such a special place in our hearts forever.
Peace,
-Roberta



No comments:
Post a Comment