Saturday, April 11, 2009

MojoMonday Week 81

I have decided to try my hand at MojoMonday. I had fun with this one.

Details: Cardstock & Designer Paper by Stampin' Up, Ribbon by Martha Stewart, "Happy Smiles" stamp by Hero Arts (this is one of my favorite stamps), punches by Stampin' Up, a touch of Stickles Glitter in Crystal to accept the "Happy Smiles." I even threw in a butterfly (a/k/a Papillon) for my dog Jac! He's a Papillon. The dog breed, not a butterfly... I left out the three brad, dots, whatever at the bottom right as my DSP has a dotted pattern to it already.

Happy Easter, Passover, Springtime - which ever you celebrate!


Enjoy,
-Roberta

3 comments:

Beth aka BR-T said...

Your card is truly amazing! BR-T

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love the papers you chose. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing! :)

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i agree the papers are super!