Thursday, April 2, 2009

A blog award, for me?!


A special thank you goes out to my blog friend Aimeslee for this, my first blog award. I will share 7 little know facts about myself, interesting or not...

1. I write right handed, but otherwise am left handed thanks to my Mom who tried hard to keep me from being a lefty when I was a toddler. (When I realized this when I was in my 20's, I asked her about it. She said she did not want me to be "different." Oh boy!)
2. I am NOT a morning person.
3. I am a klutz.
4. My first time around in college, I was studying to be a rock journalist. Of the many bands I interviewed, the now most famous (this was the mid-80's) was the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Yes, they are as wild in person as they are on stage!
5. It took me over 10 years to get my BA degree.
6. Although Marc & I love going to Walt Disney World to escape from reality, we actually know very few of the characters (Mickey & Minnie excluded). We constantly have to ask the "handlers" that accompany the characters or a nearby parent "who is it?"
7. My best friend Sharon and I were the only punk rockers in our high school.

I pass this award onto the following blogs, most of which I visit regularly, others occasionally. All of which I find creatively inspiring:

1. Brokn Heart Art
2. Writing From Life
3. A Stampers Touch
4. Art Happens
5. by Xanthe
6. JuliesJapes
7. Mustang Sarah's Creations

To accept this award, you are to post 7 facts about yourself and pass this award onto 7 others that you find creatively inspiring. I hope you enjoy this enough to play along, otherwise, kindly accept this with the spirit of recognition intended.

Peace,
-Roberta

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Thank you so much! It might take me awhile to get it up. As you might know I got a new computer and I'm having the time of my life putting it together. I just now went to buy a new mouse because I dropped the old one and the ball fell out. Try using a mouse when the ball wont stay in the socket!!!!!

Tracey Old said...

Thanks so much for the award. Wow I love it when people like my blog. You've made my day!!!

Xanthe said...

Here's my post
http://oddstuffbyxanthe.blogspot.com/2009/04/thanx.html

Thanx for making today a great day!