Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rainy day

JacThis photo was taken yesterday, when it was quite sunny out. I happened to catch Jac relaxing on the sofa, laying in the sun. Today, it is a rainy, stormy day, so Jac is clinging closely to me. It's a good day to stay home and work on projects you've been putting off or to catch up on your reading while you do the laundry and wait for the paint to dry while working on your latest project.

Enjoy, Roberta

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oy, my bad, it has been awhile since I have visited blogs. Did ya miss me? winkwink

So sorry about Marc's shop closing. {hugs} Will he be able to find other work? I hope so. I was a little anxious to read you are going to try to be puclished, altho I do wish the best for you, if that's what's gonna make you happy. Everyone I know who does that slips away, they get so busy and no longer have time for us little poeples. Please don't change once you become famous, winkwink. Thanks for turning me on to Broken Heart Art. Great blog.