Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rainy days continue

facebook_journalpg220Until yesterday, it had been really dry here. Not now. If this keeps up we'll need a boat. All kidding aside, we've gotten several inches of rain the past two days and that is a lot for us. I wouldn't say I was real productive this weekend, just a little. But, I am doing some journaling along with my card making. Still working on halloween too. Thanks to those who have offered words of encouragement on my hopes for publication. I like to hope that all of that time and cost of advanced education pays off for me! haha. I spent a lot of time with my Flickr stuff this weekend. I will get more of it posted out there with my Disney photos for those who care. I know it's not everyone's cup o' tea. Today's post is a little something on my Facebook adventures within the past two weeks. I found friends from as far back as, well, my first friend ever - Debbie to current friends that I didn't know were on Facebook.

Enjoy,
-Roberta

Credits: Doodling by me. Stamps by Stampin' Up and Impression Obsession.

No comments: