
It is going to be a beautiful day today. Highs in the 80's. I will be at work, however. My thoughts are turning to spring, and of course, summer which is right around the corner. Marc found this tiny bird nest one day on the ground when he was working in the yard. When I say tiny, I mean it! It is no more than two and 1/2 inches across at it's widest point. Not sure what bird would make this nest. It is very dainty indeed!
I continue to plan my blogoversary. I will have something special planned for visitors to my blog that day. More information to follow. If you love the "bug", or want to learn more about it, do check out the CUTTLEBUG SPA CHALLENGE the weekend of May 1st through the 3rd. They will have some wonderful prizes available.
As for me, I will be playing in the studio this weekend. I am very excited as I got some new stamps this week from Stampin' Up and Impression Obsession. I just love the designs from Impression Obsession by Leigh Hannan. They are just really beautiful and fresh. Have a great weekend!
Enjoy,
-Roberta



No comments:
Post a Comment