
I must be on a roll, but I came across this site for Inspirations by Makeesha Byl and I felt inspired to make this card for her color challenge. I don't usually work with so many pinkish reds, but I think it turned out alright. Enjoy!
Peace,
-Roberta
Credits:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy - Stampin' Up
Card stock & Designer Paper: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Ink: Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip with Red Riding Hood rolled over the top with a brayer
Extras: Boho Blossoms Punch - Stampin' Up, Glittered brad (source unknown)



3 comments:
My gosh, you *are* on a card roll! Lovely creations. And, sorry ya'll aren't having Spring yet really. But...what is the big advantage to having a suburu, I don't get it. When I had to put down our oldest dog, our other dog reggie couldn't have been happier or felt more safe, because our oldest dog got too old and senile and was so mean to reggie. oddly, it made losing sheila a little easier! weird but true. now i have a very close loving relationship with reggie (sheila wouldn't let me have one before). anyway, hope you are continuing to deal well with your loss...it's a deep thing. xoxo, Aimeslee
My Paper Paisleys art blog
Me again! I gave you an award over on my blog, come get it! xoxo, ~A~
My Paper Paisleys art blog
Roberta, this is beautiful! I love the Upsy Daisy stamp set. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x
Post a Comment