Gosh, I hope this works. I've been trying to create a signature and it is not easy! My hats off to those of you with beautiful signatures on your blogs!
I must ask, for those of you who work outside of the home... do you feel guilty if you stay home because you are ill and end up working on some art/craft project? I know I do. I guess I can blame my parents. If I stayed home sick from school I was taught I was not to enjoy myself at all! How could I not, I got my shipment of Stampin' Up stuff today!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Honey, after I quit my job in 1989 to stay home with my dd (and ended up starting my own home biz cuz former clients wouldn't leave me alone), I had the most horrid guilt about going anywhere for like 3 years, thinking I was playing hooky at my job! I think it becomes hard-wired after awhile. If I had a job somewhere today, I'd forget to go, I think. teehee
Oh, and I was raised by teachers, so if we were not multi-tasking 24/7, we got in trouble. So, doing crafts on a sick day would have been praised in my house. ;-)) Except if we needed sleep to get well, then it was forbidden.
Love your siggie. I tried doing that once and gave up, so I appreciate your determination...looks good.
Post a Comment