Still making cards, by the way... simple cards, but cards nonetheless. This way I at least feel like I'm creating something. LOL! I've been suffering from migraines yet again. They had been gone, but now they are back again. Personally, I think its the stress from work that has caused them to come back. Good grief... And now the Fed announced a new refinance program which should create thousands of refinances (depending on the interest rates they offer) just at our institution alone. I'm not looking forward to that - again - not complaining! It beats not having a job for sure! I will get through this. We will all get through this. In the meantime my love of making art will keep my sanity.
Note - apparently signature only shows on posts through blogger, not on posts through flickr.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment