Sunday, March 29, 2009

Delay in springtime


Just a few days ago the temperature was in the 60's. Not today. Although it is just above freezing, last night was quite a treat. Marc & I decided to drive to Janesville and then Madison (lots of stamp shops there, you know) and I guess we stayed a bit too late. We stopped at our favorite Chinese restaurant for dinner on the way back and then it started snowing/raining/freezing raining... what a mixed bag of yuck! I took this picture of the front of my car when we got back and you can see the ice covering the headlights. Thank goodness it's a Subaru! Regardless, we had a good time getting out and about and we took our Papillon, Jac, with us. I can't wait until the earth warms up and we can start our garden. I signed up for our CSA program again. This is the 4th year we will have participated. If you've not heard of a CSA program, I would suggest you check it out in your area. It is Community Sponsored Agriculture, where the middle man is cut out and you get your produce directly from the farmer. In our case, the CSA produce is also organically grown. Yummy!


Peace,
-Roberta

No comments: