Monday, September 26, 2011

Fave app Monday

I've posted about Pandora before - you know those adorable little charms (and accessories) they sell at Jared Jewelers and their own shoppes around the country.

Well, they have their own app for viewing their catalog. I'd give it a rating of 2.5 stars and here's why:

I love to shop, and the pictures of each charm (and item) is shown with the price. You can create your own lists of items you own or want to add to your wish list (you must create an online account to do this). I've not been able to get the app to remember them when I come back later... What's the point of adding them if they don't save to a wish list for when you go to actually purchase them?

If you aren't already into Pandora I'll warn you right now that these things are addicting! They're like candy - one is not enough. Jared just had a spend $100 - get a free bracelet. Not a bad deal. Apparently they do this periodically so watch for the sale.


Their competition, Chamelia & Troll beads do not have an app, yet, anyway.

- Enjoy!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: