Do you like to journal? I have always kept a journal for as long as I can remember (those books with the lock & key!), but I don't like to write multiple pages at a time. Short & sweet to capture the spirit of the day. This is important if you're keeping a happiness journal or such. As I do just about everything on my iPhone it was important to have an app that does just this. I found
Memento . This app not only let's you capture your inner most feelings in written form, but you are able to pull in your Facebook posts, Twitter feed, Flickr uploads, You Tube uploads, Instagram uploads & more! You can predate & postdate entries as well as add photos to your entries. If journaling is part of your life, this would be a great addition to your must have apps.
- Enjoy!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment