In today's post, I am going to introduce you to a new feature. If you've checked out this blog before, you know I'm a fan of iPhones, iPods and iPads. Living in an "i" world, I have some fave apps that I'd like to share with you.

First up is
Pulse News. This is a free app that allows you to catch up on your blog reading on your mobile device. It's a godsend if you read as many apps on your iPhone as I do everyday. Actually, if I were to make one improvement to this app, it would be to allow more blogs to be followed. What is wonderful about it is that you can "star" your favorite blog posts to refer to later. The starred posts can be shared to other readers, such as Evernote, Read it Later and Instapaper. You can also share fave blog posts directly via FB and Twitter.
Enjoy,
No comments:
Post a Comment