Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kickin' Back for Mojo Time!

I hope all of you have had a relaxing Memorial Day. That's what it's all about. Appreciating all that our service men and women have sacrificed so that we can enjoy are freedoms and honor them on days such as this. It has been a beautiful weekend to officially kick off summer.  I did get a lot done (housework wise), but did get to do some fun things too. We had a great time at my friend Julie's on the lake on Saturday. Jac & Zero had fun too. Jac had been out on the boat before, but this was Zero's first time on a boat. I know not all dogs like being on a boat, and he was a bit timid about it at first, but took to it just fine. Jac loves the boat, especially going fast (Julie has a speed boat). 

I even had a wonderful time creating this card with my first set of stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps that work with my favorite Spellbinder dies: Fancy Labels. I am in love! I also love my new Zutter Distrezzer - it's quite a fun little power tool if you are into distressing like I am. I've been experimenting with Distress Crackle Paint (love the Rock Candy since I read about it on Julee's Poetic Artistry blog and here I used it on the Prima flower). Now I'm addicted to it!

MojoMonday_141

Credits Time:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps (Fancy Phrases)
Cardstock by Papertrey Ink (Aquamist, Ripe Avocado), DSP by Cosmo Cricket (Joy Ride Mini Deck)
Ink: Ranger Distress (Pumice Stone, Crushed Olive)

Necessities: Spellbinders Fancy Labels, Martha Stewart Punch (Iron Gate), Cuttlebug d'Vine Swirl embossing folder, Zutter Distrezzer, Ranger Distress Crackle Paint (Rock Candy), Art Institute Glitter, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart embellishments (rhinestone)

Enjoy,

1 comment:

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

wauw! Love it! Great design.

x Anouk