Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday's update

Spring is in the air here. It is getting warmer each day it seems. Its been in the 40's, which is quite warm for us at this point. The snow is melting, which makes for unhappy papillons. They do not like mud and dirt. Zero started his first official training classes on Sunday and he is doing very well. He will do well as he is a very smart dog.

I have discovered yet another stamp company: The Greeting Farm. Ok... at times these charming little stamps can be a little too saccharin for my tastes, but I've been drawn to a few and you will soon see why.

I am accumulating my metal working/jewelry making supplies into one area and just about have my newest studio set up in the lower level - my jewelry workbench. I am expecting my flex shaft to be delivered tomorrow, and I'm very excited about that! For those of you who are not familiar with metal working, a flex shaft is needed for drilling, cutting, polishing... all kinds of things. I've been waiting for sometime to get one and the time has finally arrived. I will soon have some photos to post for you of some of the items I've been working on. I've got projects all over the house right now.  It's crazy!

Today is release day for the new Black Rebel Motorcycle Club CD: Beat the Devil's Tattoo. Of course, it's already on my iPod. ;-) I get to see them in just a few more days!

Enjoy,

No comments: