so I finally saw Alice In Wonderland today... it was a delight! If you are a fan of Tim Burton's - you will not be disappointed. I must see it again, as a matter of fact, because I feel there were so many things going on in the movie that I missed things in the movie that I will catch with each subsequent viewing of it. Marc loved it too. We went to see an early showing of the movie in IMAX 3D and then went out for dinner. The doggies are so happy we are finally home.
Yesterday we got a new mouse for the iMac and it's so cool. It's the Magic Mouse. If you've got a Mac, I definitely recommend it. It's bluetooth, so there's no cord to deal with and it's a touch screen top, like the iPod touch. This is really going to make me hate my PC mouse at work even more than I already did before!



No comments:
Post a Comment