I haven't played along with MojoMonday in quite awhile... I have a barbeque party coming up in two short weeks and had been toying with ideas for 4th of July themed invites. The party is actually a birthday party for our beloved Jac, who will be seven years old. Of course, it will also be a welcome the new puppy party too, much to Jac's chagrin! I think this turned out rather nice. Smudges are my own worst enemy when I'm in a hurry, as I was tonight.
Note: I've seen many card makers using these flower frogs to post pics of their cards and I can see why. They hold them so well! I had a bit of difficulty finding one, but I was determined at our major flea market today. I think it's rather fun!
Credits time:
Stamps: Let Freedom Ring by Papertrey, ink ColorBox "Chianti" pigment brush pad
Cardstock by Stampin' Up & DP "Glitter Bursts" by Reminisce
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Tools: Punch by PaperShapers




No comments:
Post a Comment