Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And the winner is...

Congratulations goes out to Susan Sager Brown who's lucky number 3 came up as the winner of my Blogoversary giveaway posting from Monday, June 8th. I'm sure you'll find a use for the goodie bag of items coming your way!
red_peonies_2009I know this is a BWO site, but I do apologize for being absent. Between this illness that has me down (still struggling with a nasty cough that will not go away even though the doctor has me on sufficient meds) and my angel of a little puppy, I am ever so busy. Work is busy too as always. My little puppy Zero is not well today. I think he ate something he shouldn't have - he eats EVERYTHING he can find! Good grief! My Guinness was like that and I hate to say, but I really hoped my next dog wouldn't do that too. My Jac only goes after food on the floor. I am watching Zero closely today as I just can't deal with anything happening to another one of my dear babies! I think I need pet insurance for him. It definitely would have paid off on my Guinness for me. He was always at the vet for some ailment or injury.

Thanks for listening... Hope you have a great day! Here's a photo of the beautiful red peonies blooming in front of our house. I'm off to work.

Enjoy,

2 comments:

Susan Sager Brown said...

What!!! Little old me Won!!!! You rock. BTW I am making a series of White Stripe inspired ATC's!!!! There are 9! Think I bit off more than I can chew!!!! Can't wait to show them to you. Now if you can possibly guess what song I picked they are yours! when I finish them of course......xoSusan

Susan Sager Brown said...

I can't find your email addy. email me for my snail mail.....
I guess putting me in twice did the trick!!!!teehee xoSusan