Sunday, April 19, 2009

Halloween in April?


Well, it may be the week after Easter in your home, but here it is preparation time for Halloween. As I have decided this year that I want to enter challenges and submit my art for publication, I am working on some Halloween artwork as deadlines for fall publication is due within the next month. I am always busy with something! It is fun and it keeps me out of trouble, that's for sure. I am just giving you a peek of the initial stages, but as we have coffins, could skeletons be far behind? hehe... You will have to wait to see. I am still working on cards, I have found them to be rather addicting. I do feel the itch to work on an art quilt though. Hum... I will have to carve out some time for that. I am excited because Marc found me a most WONDERFUL cabinet that will be perfect for stamp storage. He is such a sweetie! I have also found this world called Facebook - found old friends (even from high school and college). Now that's cool. If you haven't tried it, check it out.

Enjoy,
-Roberta

1 comment:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

yes, i want you to get published too! and i can't wait to see the results, also you know i have never made a card, your blue kind of embossed paper is so pretty.
hugs,
p.s. if you want i can send you some tags for you to play, i have more, lots more and love to share, email me your address, please