Saturday, March 21, 2009

With Spring Warmth Comes Healing


It may not be a masterpiece, but my first day back in the art studio working on a card is very healing. This is my first try at Color Inspiration Challenge and I truly enjoyed it. I needed to make an Easter card for my Aunt Edwina, so here you go! My layout came from the SplitCoast Layout Challenge CS220. Double bonus points? I didn't even think of that?! These colors have brightened my day as well... With the loss of my dog Guinness (see previous posting), this past week has been absolutely dismal. My other dog, Jac, has been very depressed too. We have taken to letting him sleep in our bed with us and we've been spending as much time keeping him occupied. I've been trying to walk him every night too as he wasn't sleeping or eating well. He seems to be doing better today. Thanks for stopping by...

Peace,
-Roberta

Credits: Bunny stamp - Hero Arts; "Happy Easter" - Clearly Impressed Mix & Match Greetings by Stampington & Company; Paper & Felt Flowers: Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Savitri said...

What a cute card! That bunny is adorable!

Susan Sager Brown said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved, Guinness.Yes, Roberta, art is healing. What I have found is that it just doesn't heal fast enough.keep going back to the studio....xoSusan