Thursday, July 7, 2011

Counting down

Yes, it's that time again. Time to plan our trip (or should I call it a pilgrimage) to Walt Disney World. I've got about half of it paid for - airfare, park tickets, transportation - there's so many things to plan & do in WDW. For me, that's part of the fun, though. The planning stage. Counting down the days in order to make the reservations. Purchasing the park tickets JUST prior to a ticket price increase. Monitoring the airline websites to get the lowest price possible on the airline tickets. And last but not least checking the hotel website almost daily to get the best room rate possible. I don't do this because I have to - I could call a travel agency. But I love the process. The excitement of planning each step is the greatest feeling. And this is why:



- Enjoy!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: