Do you Costco or do you Sam's Club (or you could be in the camp of neither)... I've been a Sam's Club member off & on for over 20 years. I liked the idea of the warehouse club, but had my falling out as the initial
charm of the club wore off. Then came Costco. My first Costco experience was over 60 miles from my home. "Look! They have this ___ & that ___ that I use all the time!" My only problem was that it was really too far away to justify joining. Then came one about 25 minutes from home. After much debate, we joined. Yes, now we're hooked. But it was still a bit of a drive - now one is coming about 10 miles from home. Perfect! There is a Costco favoring god watching over us (really, I'm just making fun here) but we are happy nonetheless. And this new Costco is being built
right behind Walmart. (That's the Walmart building you see in the picture.)

- Enjoy!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment