Saturday, April 24, 2010

Re-Dux

I am in the process of a studio make over. Out with old, in the with the new. New to me, that is. My budget doesn't allow for brand new furniture, some of which I do not like the quality of anyway. So, I am getting a credenza which is being sold off from my place of employment. It's quite nice and will do the trick when it comes to paper crafting and storage. I have purchased two Making Memories embellishment centers to hang on the wall above this credenza. Perfect for all those little items that are difficult to store and locate when you need them, plus they make a great place to display little objects of art. In this case, my Buddha collection! I love little Buddha incense burners. They are so fun. Right now my studio is torn apart, so pics will follow when I get items in their place.

Also, I am so disappointed that Stampin' Up is going to retire my fave SU color: Taken With Teal. They aren't replacing it with anything nearly close to it either. So sad... I haven't decided if I will change my blog colors, as they are based around Taken With Teal or not. Please let me know if you have a color substitute suggestion or if you think I should just keep what I have.

Happy Springtime! We had to chase two deer away from our crabapple tree on our patio tonight. They apparently thought it was salad... here are some pics of my fave flowers - daffodils.
Daffodils


Enjoy,

No comments: