but I have discovered this thing called
Dogbook! Yes, it is like Facebook, but for dogs. Ok, I'm not that crazy... I know it's not really for the dogs, but for their human companions. However, I do think this is really fun. You can locate local dog parks and connect with other like breeds around the world. And somehow, it's just more fun to post what your dog did, when it's not just the usual thing (you know what I mean) than what you did in the course of a day. They also have Catbook, Birdbook and other assorted petbooks for all of you who have other critters that don't fit the norm of cat/dog/bird pet category.
I am also very happy to report that
Alice In Wonderland is holding it's own at the box office for the 2nd week in a row and actually doing quite well. My hope is that Disney will devote a place in at least one of their theme parks (I'm hoping Walt Disney World) for some Tim Burton imagineering. I am off now to go create something fun, which includes dinner! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.
Enjoy,
No comments:
Post a Comment